- Our 34-week Business Administration diploma program prepares you for opportunities in virtually any business work environment
- Choose from one of three specializations: Accounting & Applications, Human Resources/Marketing or Human Resources/Applications
- The employment outlook for graduates with strong business and accounting skills remains steady, with median salaries ranging from $23.00 to $29.69 per hour, depending on your position (Canada Job Bank, NOC 1311, 1241, 1222)
Our Business Administration diploma program prepares for a wide variety of career options to choose from, including bookkeeper, office administrator, executive office assistant, business applications specialist and more. Hands-on training in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word will teach you to work with databases, analyze data, build powerful presentations and manage business projects. You will also learn to work with Sage 50, Sage 300 and QuickBooks to develop your knowledge of accounting principles, including banking procedures, payroll fundamentals, assets and liabilities, cash flow analysis and more.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.