Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Assistant Diploma
- Our 16-week Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Assistant prepares you to work in hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, long-term care facilities, sports medicine clinics and more
- The economic outlook for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Assistants remains steady, with a median salary of $18.00 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 3414)
Be career-ready in only 16 weeks! Our program introduces you to occupational therapy and builds a strong knowledge of mental health disorders, disabilities, human anatomy, communication disorders, physiology, basic patient care, functional movement and more. You will learn therapeutic techniques for children and older adults, in mental health and group treatment programs. You will also learn to apply those techniques to assist patients with cardiac, neurological, respiratory, musculoskeletal and other conditions. Two modules in career planning and preparation will prepare you for a successful job search with resume and cover letter writing assistance, tips on to targeting industry opportunities and more.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.