Law Clerk Specialist Diploma
- Our 61-week Law Clerk Specialist diploma program includes an 8-week internship for valuable real-world experience
- Get career-ready for opportunities in government agencies, courts, non-profit organizations, corporations, and law firms.
- The employment outlook in this sector remains strong with a median salary of $28.85 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 4211)
Our Law Clerk Specialist diploma program prepares you to assist lawyers in many ways, from liaising with clients to drafting legal documents to gathering witness information and more. You will be introduced to different aspects of the law, including business law, civil litigation, corporate law, family law, real estate law and wills and estates. You will get in-depth training on the legal software and applications most commonly used in the legal offices, including PCLaw, Automated Civil Litigation (ACL3), Teraview and Conveyancer, Fast Company, DivorceMate and Estate-a-base. An 8-week internship provides valuable work experience and allows you to put your administrative, managerial and communications skills into practice.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.