Honours Business Administration Diploma
- Our 52-week Honours Business Administration diploma program includes an 8-week, field-related internship for valuable on-the-job training
- You will develop a strong foundation in accounting, management and finance to prepare you for a position in virtually any business environment
- The employment outlook for graduates with business administration skills remains steady, with a median salary of $21.63 per house (Canada Job Bank, NOC 1431)
Prepare yourself for an exciting career path in marketing, office management, administration, accounting and more! Program courses in business communication, business law and ethics, customer services, sales and marketing create a strong foundation upon which you can build for a promising future. You will receive training in Sage 50, Sage 300 and QuickBooks to develop your knowledge of accounting principles, including banking procedures, payroll fundamentals, assets and liabilities, cash flow analysis and more. Hands-on training in Microsoft Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word will teach you to work with databases, analyze data, build powerful presentations and manage business projects.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.