Massage Therapy Diploma
Contact us to learn more about available scholarships and tuition repayment assistance!
- Our 88-week Massage therapy diploma program includes 440 hours of practical experience that builds confidence and provides valuable insight
- Scholarships and tuition repayment assistance for students of this program is available from key industry massage therapy employers
- The economic outlook for massage therapists remains strong, with a median salary of $23.08 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 3236)
Recognized by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO), our Massage Therapy diploma program teaches you to apply massage techniques that will help clients recover from injury, provide stress relief and contribute to their overall physical and psychological well-being. You will learn a range of massage techniques and study nutrition, kinesiology, hydrotherapy and remedial exercise to provide the best care. Our curriculum also builds a strong knowledge of anatomy and pathophysiology to better treat the root causes of disease or injury. You will study the various systems of the body, such as the neurological, muscular, digestive, reproductive and skeletal systems, which are all essential to a client’s well-being and recovery. Scholarships and tuition repayment assistance for students of this program is available from key industry massage therapy employers.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.