Police Foundations Diploma
- Our 48-week Police Foundations diploma prepares you with the skills and training needed to pursue a career path in law enforcement and security
- Opportunities exist with Ontario police services, by-law enforcement, security firms, correctional facilities, Canada border services and more
- The employment outlook remains steady with a median salary of $46.15 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 4311)
Taught by instructors with experience in policing and criminal justice, our Police Foundations diploma program provides you with the best in training and helps develop a strong foundational knowledge in different areas of the law. You will strengthen your knowledge of the Canadian Charter and Criminal Code, federal and provincial statutes, criminal justice in Canada and more. You will also study communication strategies and learn more about community policing, mental health and addictions, ethics, community diversity and more. Our program includes the potential for PREP (Physical Readiness Evaluation for Police) fitness testing and certification. Upon graduation, you will be ready to pursue a career path as a municipal or provincial police officer, campus security officer, bailiff, process server, border security officer and more.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.