Paralegal Diploma Program
- Our 61-week Paralegal diploma program includes an 8-week internship for valuable real-world experience
- The employment outlook remains strong with a median salary of $28.85 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 4211)
Our Paralegal diploma program prepares you with the skills and knowledge needed to represent clients in labour law issues, disability appeals, board and tribunal appearances, small claims court matters, traffic offenses and more. You will also learn to prepare legal documents, conduct research, prepare affidavits and perform the many other duties of a paralegal. You will study pertinent areas of the law, including administrative, criminal, employment, residential landlord and tenant, tort and immigration and refugee law. As a successful graduate, you will be eligible to apply for admission to the Paralegal Licensing Program with the Law Society of Ontario (LSO). As a paralegal, you will enjoy a fast-paced career full of exciting tasks that challenge your problem-solving, advocacy and critical thinking skills. Our Paralegal diploma is accredited by the Law Society of Ontario.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.