Pharmacy Assistant Diploma
- Our 43-week Physiotherapy Assistant diploma program includes a 10-week, field-related internship
Gain the skills and training to work in private rehabilitation clinics, sports medicine clinics, hospitals, long-term care facilities and more
The economic outlook for Physiotherapy Assistants remains strong, with a median salary of $18.00 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 3414, 3237)
In only 43 weeks, you will learn to provide direct patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physiotherapist. You will study therapeutic techniques to assist with cardiac, neurological, respiratory and other conditions and learn to safely implement interventions determined by a physiotherapist.
You will gain a strong knowledge of mental health disorders, disabilities, human anatomy, physiology, basic patient care, functional movement and more.
Two modules in career planning and preparation will prepare you for a successful job search with resume and cover letter writing assistance, tips on to targeting industry opportunities and more.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.