Personal Support Worker Certificate
Take advantage of newly announced government grants to fund your PSW training
- Our 31-week Personal Support Worker certificate program includes a 12-week, field-related internship
- Contact us to learn more about the $5,000 Return of Service Incentive for PSWs in Ontario and see if you’re eligible for up to $13,235 in government funding, available from May 1 to until July 31, 2021
- The current economic outlook for Personal support workers is extremely favorable with temporary wage increases and other incentives available to new graduates
With unprecedented government investment, there’s never been a better time to pursue a career path as a personal support worker. There is an urgent need for qualified PSWs to work in hospitals, long-term care homes, retirement residences, private homes and more. Our comprehensive program provides the skills and training to provide personal care and companionship to seniors, persons with disabilities and convalescent clients. You will learn to assist with medications, personal hygiene, household management and nutrition, and gain a strong understanding of mental, physical and cognitive issues, care planning, safety and mobility and more. Until July 31st, 2021, you may be eligible for government grants that provide up to $13,235 in funding for PSW training. A $5,000 Return of Service Incentive is also available to PSWs who commit to 6 months in a long-term care facility, in-home care or community care agency.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.