Addiction Worker Diploma
- Our 47-week Addiction Worker diploma program includes an 8-week field-related internship for valuable on-the-job experience
- You will be prepared to pursue employment opportunities in hospitals, residential treatment centres, group homes, shelters, correctional facilities and more.
- The employment outlook in this sector remains steady with a median hourly salary range of $24.13 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 4212)
Our Addiction Worker diploma program provides the in-demand skills and training required to work closely with clients of diverse cultures and backgrounds with addiction issues. You will learn to assess their strengths, the severity of their addiction, develop an appropriate treatment plan and follow up by reviewing and evaluating their progress. You will gain a stronger knowledge of group and individual substance abuse counselling; case management; pharmacology; structured relapse prevention planning; special populations; and the basic principles of communication.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.