- Our 33-week Network Administrator diploma program includes an 8-week internship for valuable real-world experience
- Launch a promising career as a network administrator, computer network technician, LAN administrator, network support analyst, server administrator and more
- The employment outlook in this sector remains steady with a median salary of $32.00 per hour that may increase with time and experience (Canada Job Bank, NOC 2281)
Our Network Administrator diploma program provides the knowledge and training needed to fill the ongoing demand for qualified IT professionals. You will be introduced to both PC and network administration through courses in CompTIA A+, Windows 10 Administration, Windows PowerShell Scripting, CompTIA Network+ and Cisco CCNA. You will learn to troubleshoot TCP/IP-based networks, operate Windows PowerShell for Windows administrators and configure Linux, MacOS and mobile operating systems. You will also receive exam vouchers to take key certification exams in CompTIA A+ and Windows 10, designations that give employers confidence in your skills and abilities.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.