Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Our 17-week Administrative Assistant diploma program prepares you for success in any professional administrative environment
- Tuition includes software subscriptions for Microsoft Office and Windows
- The employment outlook in this sector remains steady with a median salary of $23.08 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 1241)
Gain the clerical, accounting and communication skills to pursue a career path as an administrative assistant, receptionist, administrative coordinator, virtual assistant and more! You will be introduced to accounting software, including Sage 50 and QuickBooks, and receive training in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Modules in career management and business communications will help you as you launch your new career path.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.