Information Technology Professional
- Our 90-week Information Technology Professional diploma program includes a 16-week internship for valuable real-world experience
- Open the doors to a promising career path in the ever-growing technology sector
- The employment outlook remains strong with a median salary of $39.00 per hour that may increase with time and experience (Canada Job Bank, NOC 2171)
Get ready for a career in the ever-expanding IT industry! Our Information Technology Professional diploma program provides hands-on training in PC and Network Administration, Windows Server Administration, Enterprise Messaging and Mobile Administration, SQL Database Administration and more. Put your skills into practice during an intensive 16-week internship, where you will gain real-world experience that prepares you to pursue your career with confidence. You’ll also receive free examination vouchers, including designations from Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco. As a successful graduate of our program, you will be prepared to sit key certification exams that lead to designations in CompTIA A+. CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Project+, CompTIA Security+. CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA Linux+, Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA) and Cisco CCNA.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.