Supply Chain & Logistics Diploma
- Our 50-week Supply Chain & Logistics diploma program includes a 16-week field-related internship for valuable on-the-job training
- Earn your diploma as well as key industry-related certifications and memberships
- The median hourly salary for those with professional skills and training ranges from $25.04 to $28.96 and can increase with time and experience (Canada Job Bank, NOC 0433, 0113)
Our Supply Chain & Logistics diploma program introduces you to the key elements of a booming industry, including customs issues, customs procedures, logistics, transportation, negotiations, supplier management and more. You will be career-ready for opportunities and positions that include inventory planner, logistics coordinator, purchasing agent, scheduling clerk, cargo and freight agent, customers broker. You will study towards earning your diploma and also receive the Certificate for the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA), the Certificate of Recognition in Introductory Dispatch and Operations Software from the Universal Freight Operating System (UFOS) and advanced standing towards the Certified Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.