Office Administrator Diploma
- Our 26-week Office Administrator program prepares you for success in any professional, administrative environment
- Includes software subscriptions for Microsoft Office and Windows
- The employment outlook in this sector remains steady with a median hourly salary range of $21.63 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 1431)
Our Office Administrator diploma program provides the in-demand skills to pursue a career path as an accounting clerk, administrative assistant, data entry clerk, office administrator, business applications specialist and more. Hands-on training in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel will teach you to work with databases, analyze data, build powerful presentations and manage business projects. You will also train in today’s industry-standard accounting software, including Sage 50, QuickBooks and ACCPAC, and develop your business communication skills to become a valued member of any administrative team.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.