Accounting and Payroll Administrator Diploma
- Our 45-week Accounting and Payroll Specialist diploma program includes an 8-week field-related internship
- You will be prepared to sit for the Canadian Payroll Association’s Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification
- The employment outlook in this sector remains steady with a median salary of $25.00 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 1432)
Gain the accounting, software and administrative skills to pursue a career path as a payroll specialist, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, accounting assistant and more! You will train on related accounting, business productivity and resource planning software applications, including Microsoft Office, Sage 50, Sage 300, QuickBooks and ACCPAC. You will also learn about payroll compliance legislation as well as key payroll fundamentals. Upon graduation, you will secure associate membership in the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) and be prepared to sit the CPA’s Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification exam.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.