Community Services Worker Diploma Program
- Our 47-week Community Service Worker diploma program includes an 8-week field-related internship for valuable on-the-job experience
- Be career-ready to pursue employment opportunities with social and government agencies, mental health agencies, substance abuse centres, school boards and more
- The employment outlook in this sector remains steady with a median hourly salary range of $24.13 per hour (Canada Job Bank, NOC 4212)
Our Community Service Worker diploma program gives you the skills and knowledge to administer and implement a range of social assistance programs and community services to clients experiencing personal, social and other problems. You will learn how to work with addictions, provide counselling to clients and research the local community profile. You will gain a better understanding of how clients are affected by family dynamics as well as social, psychological and other influences. Upon graduation, you will be ready to pursue employment opportunities as a group home worker, crisis counsellor, addiction worker, outreach worker, distress centre counsellor and more.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly triOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.