Video Game Art
- Our Video Game Art diploma program includes an optional 16-week internship for valuable real-world experience
- New students are eligible for a $2,000 scholarship to help kick-start their career goals
- The employment outlook remains steady with a median salary of $22.00 to $25.64 per hour that may increase with time and experience (Canada Job Bank, NOC 5223, 5241)
Our Video Game Art diploma program features a cutting-edge curriculum that includes courses in 2D animation, pixel art and level design; 3D character animation & rigging, environment texturing & modeling, level design, lighting and rendering and sculpting; raster graphics; storyboarding fundamentals, digital drawing and more. You will develop a professional portfolio and collaborate in projects that strengthen essential team-building skills. You will be prepared for entry-level career opportunities as a video game designer, video game animator, interactive media designer, quality assurance/game tester and more! Our ongoing career services include job search and resume writing assistance, mock interviews and access to employers who are actively seeking professionals to fill existing openings.
Get in touch with us today to find out how quickly TriOS College can put you on a whole new career path!
- Our remote program delivery provides mask-free, safely distanced education from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Our focus on high-demand, relevant skills allows you to graduate quickly, in months rather than years.
- Our financial advisors will introduce you to your financing options and help you find the one that suits you best.
- Our extensive career services include employment workshops, mock job interviews, resume writing assistance, job search and networking tips and more.